Before you travel to dubai you are required to check travel to dubai requirements according to your nationality and furtherly make sure you have a valid visa before traveling
Dubai Visa on arrival
If your country of nationality appears on the list below, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International Airport and proceed to Immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-days visit visa free of charge
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
Citizen of all other countries are required to prearranged UAE visa can now apply and pay for their visas online
Price of Dubai Visas
1. Dubai Tourist Visa (14 Days ) : 299 AED
2. Dubai Tourist Visa (30 Days ) : 499 AED
3. Dubai Visit Visa( 90 Days) : 1099 AED
Documents Required For Dubai Visa :
- Visitor’s Scanned Passport copy.
- Recent passport size photograph.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
We do not required security cheque or cash deposit but only a local residence of U.A.E to be as your visa guarantor.
- No Cash Guarantee
- No Cheque Guarantee
Guarantor should be on residence visa in U.A.E & should provide us with below requirement as Guarantor Document.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy. (valid for minimum 3 months)
- Visa Copy. (valid for minimum 3 months)
- Emirates ID Card. (valid for minimum 3 months)
We are here to help you to get faster and reliable visa services with minimum requirements and smooth entry and re-entry to UAE.
Contact us on + 971 55 4270111 or Send your documents to : firstname.lastname@example.org Our inbound tour team will assess you asap.