Dubai Visa Fees For 30 Days : 323* AED
It is our pleasure to assist you in your hassle free trip to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) by providing you 30 days Dubai Visa by which you can enter at any port of seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah). 30 Days UAE Visit visa is the best option for those who want to spend their vacation in dubai with their friends and family. You can stay in dubai for 30 days after the issuance of visa.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email the visitor’s passport copy & your mobile number to firstname.lastname@example.org , to apply for the visa.
We will reply very soon with the payment methods.
In 3 working days the visa will be ready & we will send it to you.
If you have any questions, please call us on 050 4218 331/ Office 04 3546661 / Send us an email.
We will get back to you very soon.
Applying for Dubai 30 Days Visa is very simple. Requirments for applying dubai 30 days are as follows
- Guarantor’s Passport copy. (valid for minimum 3 months)
- Visa Copy. (valid for minimum 3 months)
- Emirates ID Card. (valid for minimum 3 months)
TIME REQUIRED FOR TOURIST VISA
- Applying for a visa application normally takes around 4-5 working days for all nationalities.
- Now applicant can enjoy our express urgent Dubai visa services. In which they can get their visa in 2 working days by paying extra 175.00 AED (terms & conditions apply).
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that the visa application will be made only after the required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- All Visa applications are for single entry only.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. We require 5 working days (Sunday to Thursday) to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy except Philippine.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not Desert Dream Tourism. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected.
- In the event that your visa is approved and issued to you but you are unable to travel due to uncertain reasons to UAE, a penalty of 250 AED will be charged from the guarantor.
- Certain airlines require a passenger “OK to Board” update in their system which needs to be done at least 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. This will be a sole responsibility of the passenger itself. If you wish Desert Dream Tourism to do it for you, extra charges will be incurred.
- If your Dubai Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Although the validity of the visa is 60-days from the date of issue to enter the country, but we recommend the traveler to enter the country within 15 days. Travelling after 15 days should be charged AED 100 as an extra fee.
- In case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove overstay. Moreover AED 100/day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- Those who have taken 60 days visa should inform Visa department on the given contact details after entering the country so that the visa can be extended within the due date. We are not responsible if the same is not extended on time.
- If you wish to extend your visa you may inform us five days prior to the visa expiry.
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveler sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department. In case if they are imprisoned and show overstay in the Immigration Systems, the security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited.
- After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country so that we can double check it in our online system.
- The security cheque will only be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveler has LEFT THE COUNTRY.
- In case of guarantee cheque, it is the guarantor’s responsibility to collect the cheque within 15 days of the passenger’s exit or you can asked us through email to cross it and send you a scanned copy of it. If they fail to do so RTT will not bear any responsibility of the cheque thereafter.
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveler having medical problems. If you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveler, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
- Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket.
Things You Must Remember While Traveling
- All passengers must make sure that they are holding a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
- It is also mandatory that you have a confirmed hotel booking in Dubai (any hotel).
Possible Reasons For Rejection
When applying for UAE visa there are 10 most common reasons why visa is rejected or disapproved.
- For female visitors below 25 yrs with no accompany of parents or relatives might receive rejection or delay of approval in the visa application.
- Applying for visa in UAE with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as laborer, farmer or service also might get rejected.
- Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh and Pakistan and other sub-continent Asian countries will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration
- Applicants with previous criminal offense, fraud or miss conduct committed are blacklisted in the UAE immigration and hence will be rejected automatically.
- If an individual has previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. If we apply another visa for them then it might get rejected as the previous visa needs to be cancelled. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration to clear the previous UAE Visa. For tourist visa it will expire after 60 days
- If any applicants applied employment visa by any company in UAE but did not enter the country then a new tourist or visit visa cannot be applied at least for 6 months. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous employment Visa.
- Previously holding a residence visa and left the country without cancelling the UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typing errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or may be rejected.
- If photo of the passport copies are blurred when applied in the online UAE Immigration usually gets delayed of approval or sometimes also rejected.
We are here to help you to get faster and reliable visa services with minimum requirements and smooth entry and re-entry to UAE.
Contact us on + 971 504218331 or Send your documents to : email@example.com Our inbound tour team will assess you asap
dubai visa fees for 30 days,30 days dubai visa price, 30 days dubai visa cost, 30 days dubai visa fees, 30 days dubai visit visa price, 30 days dubai visit visa cost, 30 days dubai visit visa fees, 30 days dubai tourist visa price, 30 days dubai tourist visa cost, 30 days dubai tourist visa fees, 30 days uae visit visa price, 30 days uae visit visa cost, 30 days uae visit visa fees, 30 days uae tourist visa price, 30 days uae tourist visa cost, 30 days uae visit visa fee, 30 days uae visa price, 30 days uae visa cost, 30 days uae fees, 30 days dubai visa charges, 30 days dubai tourist visa charges, 30 days dubai visit visa charges, 30 days uae visa charges, 30 days uae visit visa charges, 30 days uae tourist visa charges, 30 days uae visa charges